Thursday, March 03, 2011

i watch too much tv

Dish Network technician coming out tomorrow to deliver the new HD DVR. Excited? Perhaps.

But... now we need to enter all these timers in again. My dirty laundry:

  • castle
  • 30 rock
  • the office
  • the vampire diaries
  • desperate housewives
  • the gates
  • lie to me
  • chuck
  • modern family
  • glee
  • america's next top model
  • cougar town
  • raising hope
  • saturday night live
  • bones
  • no ordinary family
  • human target
  • parenthood
  • parks and recreation
  • community
  • in plain sight
  • it's always sunny in philadelphia
  • bob's burgers
  • the cape
  • nikita
  • ace of cakes
  • the graham norton show
  • warehouse 13
  • project runway
  • mr. sunshine
  • eureka
  • doctor who
  • psych
  • being human
  • the inbetweeners
  • house
  • 'dexter'
  • covert affairs
  • episodes
  • haven
  • wipeout
  • masterpiece mystery!
  • the walking dead
  • burn notice
  • californication
  • archer
  • the big c
  • the it crowd
  • 'big love'
  • top chef all-stars
  • ugly americans
  • the ricky gervais show
  • justified
  • white collar
  • being human
  • the venture brothers
  • the league
  • lights out
  • top chef
  • south park
  • the ultimate fighter
  • eagleheart
  • shameless
  • the daily show
  • the colbert report
  • bones
  • anthony bourdain
  • the soup
  • web soup
  • bully beatdown
  • metalocalypse
  • 'weeds'
  • avengers: earth's mightiest
  • royal pains
  • rob dyrdek's fantasy factory
  • what would brian boitano make
  • tosh.0
  • chelsea lately
  • ncis
  • kitchen nightmares
  • torchwood


6 comments:

Bartski said...

Yikes.
Watch a little TV, do we?

I have a few of those scheduled on the DVR, but...man, that's a lot of TV time. Do you watch them all in fast forward?

neeber said...

of those timers, probably 25% aren't on right now... another 25% are ones that Liz watches, but I don't.

There's probably about 2 hrs of tv each day that I watch closely. Another 1-3 hrs that I have the tv on, but I'm not really watching closely. Ahhhhh... life w/out kids.

Bartski said...

Ain't that the truth!

I'm allowed to watch non-kids' programming after about 8:00PM. The rest of the time it's on Nickelodeon or the Disney channel.

Probably at least a quarter of the scheduled shows on my DVR have been canceled. I'm in denial.

Vortexski said...

Hi Neeber,

Excuse me from crashing your Blog.

I just came across one of your comments whilst idly browsing the webs one night. I think it must have been a Geekshow Podcast browse (I like Geekshow - a lot.) Your comment stood out.

I too am a big fan of Steven Erickson, and the Geekshow (I’ve said that haven’t I) - and a good sixtenth of the TV shows in your `I watch too much TV shows’ post (I’m sure I’d like the rest but just haven’t seen them.) But what really struck me was your profile picture of the `Ugliest Fountain in The World’. Do you know where that fountain is? Well - in case you don’t - it’s in a small, historical, market town in the south of England, where I live, called Horsham. It made me laugh to see the picture and you blog’s name. And you’re right. Horsham is a nice enough place, but it does have an ugly fountain - but I hadn’t realised until now that it is in fact THE UGLIEST fountain in the World. That’s great!

Anyway, I’m clueless on blogs and blog etiquette – so apologies if I’ve posted in the wrong place – I was just pleased to see that at least one citizen of Utah was aware of Horsham’s ugly fountain.

Thank you for sharing.

neeber said...

Yep, I know it's from Horsham. I lived in Horsham for about 3 months in 2001, sent there for work.

We'd walk down to the town center for lunch... and eat by the horrible Shelley fountain. Horsham was beautiful. The fountain, not so much.

Vortexski said...

Oh I see. Thank you. I should have guessed. It makes sense that you could have only seen it up close and personal in all its inspiring glory.