Monday, January 09, 2012

no updates for many moons

No updates. Been mostly venting on twitter / facebook recently.

In horrible movie reviews:

  • Tucker & Dale vs. Evil : OMG. Great, funny, gory, awesome.
  • Battle: Las Angeles  : WTF. This movie felt like it was 6 hours long. Meh.
TV reviews:
  • Downton Abbey:  Where is the queue for the freaky threeway with Lady Sybil and Mr. Bates?
  • The League : Best. Comedy. On. TV.
  • Archer: Pretty freakin' great.
Books reviews:
  • Books? What are books? 
  • Also, how do I reconcile my desire for a Kindle with the fact that I've read ... 2 books this year?
Podcasts reviews:
  • My Brother, My Brother And Me: I LOVE THE BROTHERS MCELROY SOOOO MUCH. Seriously. It may be unhealthy. Where should I turn for help?


1 comment:

noseinthegrass said...

Only twooo books this year? Man, what could be keeping you so busy? Also, you can reconcile your want for a kindle by convincing yourself that "it'll be easier to carry around a tiny kindle than a giant book". That's my current excuse.